Friday 13 January 2012

Debut Author Challenge 2012.

Since I'm starting to blog again, I thought that the best way to start would be to take up what I couldn't complete last year and that would be the Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren.

This year I'm going to try extremely hard to finish this challenge and have already ordered my first couple of books...

I will be updating this post with the books that I read as the year goes on:

[1] Tempest by Julie Cross
[2] A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
[3] Switched by Amanda Hocking
[4] Fracture by Megan Miranda
[5] Everneath by Brodi Ashton
[6] The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
[7]

To find out more about the Debut Author Challenge click 'here'.  To go straight to the sign up page click the button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...