Monday 16 January 2012

In My Mailbox [1]

‘In My Mailbox’ is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which she shows the books she has acquired in the previous week. I have decided to do the same every Monday.


The books I bought this week are:

Tempest by Julie Cross [Amazon UK] [My Review]
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton [Amazon UK] [My Review]
Switched by Amada Hocking [Amazon UK]
Before I go to Sleep by SJ Watson [Amazon UK]
Dirty Game by Jessie Keane [Amazon UK]
You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning [Amazon UK]


I will update this post with links to my reviews for these books when I have posted them.

4 comments:

  1. Tempest is definitely on my wishlist! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to read Tempest first as it stuck out from the rest and I'm glad I did! You too!

      Delete
  2. Yay, a Sarra Manning adult book in your IMM! Have you read Unsticky? I loved that and really liked YDHTSYLM as well. I'm so excited for Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend, I'm planning to pre-order it from the Book Depository soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of it but I haven't read it yet. If I like YDHTSYLM then I will probably pick it up! Just that title is enough to entice me lol, so I'll probably be looking out for that too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...