Tuesday 17 January 2012

Teaser Tuesday [1].

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  I will be doing the same each week using the page I have stopped on of the book that I am currently reading.


The book I am currently reading is:
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton.

I am on page 64 and here's the teaser:

The whole business was obviously either a prank or some kind of mass hallucination - after a good night's sleep that much was obvious. I walked to school on Tuesday certain that Seth would have realised overnight what a tit he'd been - either that or there would be a massive sign at the school gates saying 'ANNA WINTERSON - YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D!'



Do you want to join in? 
Grab your current read.  Open to a random page.  Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.  Be careful not to include spoilers! Share the title & author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...