Monday 23 January 2012

In My Mailbox [2].

‘In My Mailbox’ is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


I was gifted the following:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling [Amazon UK]

The books I bought this week are:

Fracture by Megan Miranda [Amazon UK]
The Help by Kathryn Stockett [Amazon UK]
Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen [Amazon UK]
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens [Amazon UK]
Emma by Jane Austen [Amazon UK]

I will update this post with links to my reviews once they are posted.

2 comments:

  1. New follower ^.^

    I hear Fracture is supposed to be good, so I think I'll be buying it soon too!

    My IMM: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    Angela @ The Little Blue Pig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I was unsure at first but I'm reading it next so I guess I will see what I think about it then!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...