Monday 13 February 2012

In My Mailbox [5].

In My Mailbox’ is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


The books I bought this week are:

Divergent by Veronica Roth [Amazon UK]
Tell Me No Secrets by Julie Corbin [Amazon UK]
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater [Amazon UK]
Ravens by George Dawes Green [Amazon UK]
Becoming Scarlett by Ciara Geraghty [Amazon UK]
Room by Emma Donoghue [Amazon UK]
The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare [Amazon UK]
The Mortan Instruments #2: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare [Amazon UK]
Remember Me (Remember Me, The Return and The Last Story) by Christopher Pike [Amazon UK]

I will update this post with links to my reviews once they are posted.
I would love to know: what's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...