Monday 27 February 2012

In My Mailbox [7].

In My Mailbox’ is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


The book(s) I bought this week are:

One Thing Led to Another by Katy Regan [Amazon UK]
Glasgow Kiss by Alex Gray [Amazon UK]
The Burying Place by Brian Freeman [Amazon UK]
The Clever One by Helena Close [Amazon UK]
Lasting Damage by Sohie Hannah [Amazon UK]
All The Dead Voices by Declan Hughes [Amazon UK]
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han [Amazon UK]
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater [Amazon UK]
Bombproof by Michael Robotham [Amazon UK]
The Drowning Man by Michael Robotham [Amazon UK]
The Suspect by Michael Robotham [Amazon UK]
First Grave on the Right (A Charley Davidson novel #1) by Darynda Jones [Amazon UK]

The book(s) I received for review this week are:

Waterstones: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce [Amazon UK]

I will update this post with links to my reviews once they are posted.
I would love to know: what's in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...