Thursday 16 February 2012

Thoughts on a Quote [1].

For a Thursday segment I have decided to do Thoughts on a Quote.  This will be for any segments in a book that stick out to me that I want to voice my opinion on.  I don't know if this will be weekly, I guess it will just be any time I find a quote that I want to discuss.


"Books are more real when you read them outside."

I never really thought about it until I read this line, but I believe this to be true.  I hadn't read outside in a long time until last summer and the way that you are able to get sucked into a book and conjure up images to go with the descriptions is so much better than when you're indoors.  You have the vast and never ending sky around you, the birds singing and the everyday noises of cars and people.  I love it and can't wait until it gets a bit warmer so I can do it all over again!

I would love to know: what do you think of this quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...