Monday 20 February 2012

In My Mailbox [6].

In My Mailbox’ is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.


The books I bought this week are:

Long Gone by Alafair Burke [Amazon UK]
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe [Amazon UK]
Everything and Nothing by Araminta Hall [Amazon UK]
Why Do We Have to Live With Men? by Bernadette Strachan [Amazon UK]
The Dragon Diaries #1: Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke [Amazon UK]
House of Comarré #1: Blood Rights by Kristen Painter [Amazon UK]
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater [Amazon UK]
Balled by Maggie Stiefvater [Amazon UK]

I will update this post with links to my reviews once they are posted.
I would love to know: what's in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like you had a great week in books! Lament and Ballad look great! I hope you enjoy reading your books.
    Have a great day!
    (New Follower)
    Here is my IMM: http://simplykayla0203.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...